Posted by admin at 3:15 pm
Tips on Search Engine Optimization for your web site
- Build quality links to your site pages from other well ranked sites on your target search engine.
- Make sure you provide quality content that have something unique to offer and that have keywords or key phrases people might search to find your site.
- Optimize you web site pages by making sure your top keywords appear in your title, meta tags and content.
- If you sell products, give something away free (The word “free” is one of the top most searched words on the internet).
- Keep a track of your listings/ranking in the top 10 search engines and analyze it periodically. Some tips on this:
- Indexed Pages: To know which pages on your site are listed in the search engine and to see how they will appear to searchers type site:www.yourdomainname.extn in the search box, You might need to use host: instead for some of the search engines.
- Link Popularity: To keep a track of sites that link to you (and also see their page rank), type link:www.yourdomainname.extn in the search box,You might need to use url: instead for some of the search engines.
Absolutely FREE Web Templates
Check out these quality free web templates and download them without any registration or sign-up!
FREE Web Design Guide
From web design tips & ideas to HTML, CSS Styles, Fireworks & Drweameaver you’ll find all you need to know about effective web site design right here!
Contact Us Now!
Contact Us to Help you to Optimize your Website.